MICHAEL GORMAN DMD, FADIA, FICOI
Dr. Michael Gorman, DMD, earned his dental degree from the University of Florida College of Dentistry after attending the University of Florida, where he received his Bachelor’s of Health Science degree in rehabilitation counseling. Dr. Gorman obtained his certification in IV Conscious Sedation from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and received extensive training in a dental bone grafting and surgical implant placement and restoration course in Miami, Florida, from one of the foremost dental implant experts in the nation.
A native of Tallahassee, Florida, Dr. Gorman enlisted in the U.S. Navy immediately after graduating high school, and is a Desert Storm veteran who served for four years. His cumulative dental knowledge, including general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry, as well as IV and oral sedation, provides Dr. Gorman the ability to complete a full-mouth restoration in a single visit by sedating patients comfortably, providing them the opportunity to walk into the office with no fear or anxiety, and leave with a new smile without having any recollection of the procedure.
- University of Florida – Bachelor’s of Health Science degree, Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree
University of Alabama at Birmingham – Certification in IV Conscious Sedation
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Dental Association for Conscious Sedation
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Implant Association
- International Dental Implant Association