Posted by Michael Gorman Feb 01, 2023
Are you looking for a way to straighten your smile without bulky metal braces? Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. With Invisalign, we use a series of clear plastic trays that our orthodontists custom design for your unique smile. Similar to how braces help your teeth move, with each new set of aligners, Invisalign applies gentle pressure to your teeth that gradually shifts them into proper alignment. We recommend wearing your aligners as much as possible, or around 20-22 hours each day. On average, patients wear Invisalign for 6-12 months. However, treatment time is based on your smile goals and the issues needing correction. We’ll have you come into our office every few weeks to check progress, but you’ll be the one switching out your aligners as directed!
• Faster Treatment — With bi-weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster.
• Proven Results — Proprietary SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
• Effective — Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
• Virtually Invisible — Straighten your teeth without anyone knowing! Invisalign is virtually invisible.
• Comfortable — Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. You can continue doing all the things you normally would!
2028 East Sample Road, Lighthouse Point 33064
Phone: (954) 946-8484