Dental health is essential to your overall health. As people age, many find they need dentures, but they do not like to wear removal dentures because they slip and have restrict wearers from eating certain foods. Wearing lower dentures has challenges too. These dentures force your jawbone to change shape, once your teeth are removed. When you bone is not stimulated anymore, it leads to bone loss. All-on-4 dental implants in Miramar are a great alternative.
Am I a Candidate for All-on-4 Dental Implants in Miramar?
All-on-4 Dental Implants are a solution to the problems faces by people who need replacement teeth without the drawbacks of dentures. Here are some of the benefits compared to regular dentures:
- Comfort: Your teeth are supported by solid implants, not gum tissue so that you won’t get friction marks or contact sores on your gums.
- No food restrictions: Dentures limit what you can eat, including crunchy and hard foods because they could break your dentures.
- Preserved bone: Dental implants help protect the bone in your jaw, so it stays strong. Dentures accelerate bone loss and weakening in your jaw.
- Application: Implants are permanently attached to your mouth, so you do not have to worry about expensive adhesives.
- Self-confidence: Implants do not move when you speak or eat, so you don’t worry about embarrassment.
Will I Leave the Same Day as Surgery with New Teeth?
The answer is yes! Surgery lasts approximately two to three hours. During the procedure, four dental implants will be placed, allowing you to have a permanent, beautiful smile.
Not only will the candidate have the teeth of their dreams, but they’ll also look completely natural. The results of All-on-4 dental implants are extraordinary, as nobody will be able to tell the difference!
What is the Success Rates of All-on-4 Dental Implants?
Like regular dentures, studies show that these types of implants have close to a one hundred percent success rate! At Sedation Dental Spa, we’re proud to say that we have excellent outcomes when it comes to All-on-4 dental implants in Miramar. We’ll make sure that you’ll feel secure and well taken care of before and during your appointment. With a tranquil environment and calm medical professionals, you won’t have to worry about pain or discomfort. If you’re interested in saying goodbye to your traditional dentures, try All-on-4 instead! Call us today to get started at (954) 433 – 4300.