If you are one of the thousands of people who experience dental anxiety, you’re not alone. In fact, studies show that over 75% of Americans have experienced dental anxiety at some point in their lives. Sometimes the anxiety is so bad you may fear going to see the dentist completely! This is probably the worst thing you can do.
Poor dental hygiene can cause bacteria to grow in your mouth and produce a host of harmful effects not only in your mouth but throughout your body. For instance, gum disease has been linked to health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and even low-birth-weight babies. The good news is that regular visits to your dentist starting now can help turn a serious situation around.
The first thing to do is to contact a sedation dentist near me in Lighthouse Point. At Sedation Dental Spa, our caring staff is here to serve all of your oral health needs in a relaxed comfortable, and pain-free environment.
We provide the latest sedation options in a safe non-threatening environment.
Often times, your fear of the dentist stems from a traumatic dental visit you’ve experienced at some point in your life—most probably during childhood. It was there that you learned to associate the dentist with pain and anxiety. At Sedation Dental Spa, our goal is to make sure that your dental experience with us is relaxed and pain-free. Our caring staff will guide you throughout the entire time making sure you are comfortable with everything we do.
Our lead dentist, Dr. Michael Gorman, D.M.D., has years of experience in sedation dentistry. He is committed to helping his patients maintain their best oral health. At our sedation dentist near you in Lighthouse Point, we use the latest sedation techniques to ensure your experience is an enjoyable one, and as painless as possible.
Some of our sedation techniques include:
- Nitrous Oxide – Also called “laughing gas” will keep you calm, comfortable, and calm despite what’s going on around you.
- Intravenous Sedation (IV)- This is a safe and fast-acting method of sedation that is very successful in reducing patient’s dental phobias.
- Oral Sedation – Your dentist uses a combination of oral sedation medication and anesthetic to keep you relaxed and pain-free throughout your entire procedure.
What are the benefits of visiting our sedation dentist near you in Lighthouse Point?
- You are relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire procedure.
- A dentist or medical professional is always monitoring your entire procedure.
- You can take care of difficult procedures in minimal visits.
- You’ll want to visit more frequently which will improve your oral health.
At Sedation Dental Spa, the best sedation dentist near you in Lighthouse Point, we provide you with a guaranteed, pain-free experience. Rest assured that our friendly and knowledgeable staff will put your dental fears to rest once and for all. To make a dental appointment, call our office in Lighthouse Point at (954) 946-8484 and speak with one of our friendly staff.