Did you know that in 2020 you can straighten your teeth easily without wearing clunking metal braces your friends wore in your youth? It’s true. With Invisalign clear aligners you can achieve the smile you always wanted without all of the embarrassment of getting there. At Sedation Dental Spa, we provide our patients with the very latest orthodontic procedures and are proud to offer Invisalign in Lighthouse Point. Providing a very comfortable way to straighten your teeth without all the hassle that metal prices and rubber bands can bring, Sedation Dental Spa can help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Why is Invisalign in Lighthouse Point right for me?
- Great Fit – Our aligners fit comfortably and are removable. And unlike braces, these clear aligners can be removed while you eat and brush your teeth as usual. No more unsightly, uncomfortable metal wires that need constant adjustment.
- Faster Results – Removing the aligners every two weeks guarantees that your teeth will move into alignment faster and with less fuss than traditional wire braces.
- Virtually invisible – With Invisalign in Lighthouse point, you’ll know you have braces on, but no one else will! That’s because the aligners you were are clear and transparent. It’s really hard for anyone to notice unless they get close.
- Comfort – One of the first things people notice about Invisalign liners is that they are super comfortable. And at Sedation Dental Spa, our goal is for you to always be comfortable doing the everyday thing things like eating, brushing and flossing.
- Proven Results – Every day our patients are achieving great results with Invisalign in Lighthouse Point. The clear aligners work fast to straighten your teeth in a much shorter time than traditional braces. Invisalign is perfect for treating a wide range of conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
How Long Do I Wear My Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Your custom-made aligners will provide you with hours of comfort, unlike traditional braces. And you will be able to remove them for added convenience. You will take your aligners out only to eat, brush and floss. Most likely, your dentist will advise you to wear them for approximately 20 to 22 hours per day, every day. Our dental staff at Sedation Dental Spa will meet with you about every six weeks or so to check on how you are progressing. When your treatment is complete you will probably need to wear a retainer at night to help keep your teeth in alignment.
A Great Smile is Just a Phone Call Away
If you are interested in Invisalign in Lighthouse Point, give Sedation Dental Spa a call to set up a consultation. You can be sure to renew your confidence and get the smile you were born to have by calling on our experienced orthodontic dental team. And we hope you’ll choose our popular practice for all your family’s dentistry needs. Call us today for information on Invisalign in Lighthouse point. We look forward to seeing your smile!